FALL 2018 ONE ROOM CHALLENGE™ GUEST PARTICIPANTS, Week 3
Welcome to Week 3 of the ORC. Your ideas and enthusiasm are contagious! You are going into Week 4 (aka, the hardest week). Just know that everyone struggles with Week 4. Hang in there!
This is the time when rooms are coming together, plans B, C ...and maybe D are being worked through as real life sets in. At this point in the event, problem solving is an activity in which everyone is participating.
BETTER HOMES & GARDENS IS THE OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNER OF THE ORC!
Be sure to follow and tag @Betterhomesandgardens #bhgorc for feature consideration.
BEFORE YOU LINK UP - PLEASE READ THE RULES
The Blog Rules:
1. Only link up rooms dedicated to the One Room Challenge™ (confirm qualification, here). The purpose of this event is to support one another in finishing a room.
3. Please be respectful of this interior design event and only have links that relate to your One Room Challenge space. Guiding the viewers away from this event, or creating a ‘friends group’ within the challenge is not in the spirit of the ORC and won’t be permitted.
4. You must display the One Room Challenge™ Guest Participant logo in each of your six weekly postings to be eligible for any of the feature opportunities.
5. You may NOT link up to the ‘Instagram Only’ section.
1. You may only link up 1 direct link to your One Room Challenge™ Instagram post, per week, and not to your Instagram profile. Profile links will be deleted.
2. You must tag @oneroomchallenge on both your image and in your posting text. Links without tags will be deleted.
3. The One Room Challenge™ is a community celebrating interior design where original ideas and inspiration are readily available through the ORC linking format. Instagram guests must include a swipe-up link in your story to oneroomchallenge.com if you have this feature.
4. You must use the ORC Guest Participant logo in your story to be eligible for feature/showcase opportunities.
5. Only link up if you don’t have a blog and are NOT linked above.