SPRING 2019 ONE ROOM CHALLENGE™ GUEST PARTICIPANTS, Week 6!
Welcome to the final week of the One Room Challenge™ where you can peruse endless design projects filled with creative ideas gorgeously executed!
Congratulations to everyone! We hope you've enjoyed being part of the very enthusiastic, supportive ORC community and have a gorgeous new room (or are really close) to show for all of your hard work. It has been great meeting so many of you and following your progress. We hope we'll see you back again in the fall.
BETTER HOMES & GARDENS IS THE OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNER OF THE ORC!
Be sure to follow and tag @Betterhomesandgardens #bhgorc for feature consideration.
BEFORE YOU LINK UP - PLEASE READ THE RULES
The Blog Rules:
1. Only link up rooms dedicated to the One Room Challenge™ (confirm qualification, here). The purpose of this event is to support one another in finishing a room.
3. Please be respectful of this interior design event and only have links that relate to your One Room Challenge space. Guiding the viewers away from this event, or creating a ‘friends group’ within the challenge is not in the spirit of the ORC and won’t be permitted.
4. You must display the One Room Challenge™ Guest Participant logo in each of your six weekly postings to be eligible for any of the feature opportunities.
5. You may NOT link up to the ‘Instagram Only’ section.
1. You may only link up 1 direct link to your One Room Challenge™ Instagram post, per week, and not to your Instagram profile. Profile links will be deleted.
2. You must tag @oneroomchallenge on both your image and in your posting text. Links without tags will be deleted.
3. The One Room Challenge™ is a community celebrating interior design where original ideas and inspiration are readily available through the ORC linking format. Instagram guests must include a swipe-up link (if available) in your story to oneroomchallenge.com, or a link in your IG profile (through Thursday at midnight) so viewers can easily navigate through the other rooms.
4. You must use the ORC Guest Participant logo in your story, or on one image, to be eligible for feature/showcase opportunities.
5. Only link up in the INSTAGRAM ONLY section if you don’t have a blog post and are NOT linked above.
While you travel through the guest participants, be sure to 'subscribe' to the sites you are enjoying. It's always great to receive an email post from one of your favorite sites.
Let's go show some love!