A Test Link UP
Welcome to the test link up page. This page will not remain visible on this site, but it will remain available through a link (switched at a later time).
This is available for you to practice linking up a post from your site so it will be displayed with all of the Guest Participants. Each week, a new link up will be available and you will need to link your weekly updates for that specific week.
Let's get started. Once the weekly link up post is live (some time after midnight, each Thursday) you are welcome to come by and link up your published post. For now, grab a URL from a previous post of yours and follow the prompts, below.
- Editing your older post and inserting the link back to this page (required in the rules).
- Cropping your image selection
- Changing your image selection
Once you are comfortable with this, remember to go back into your old post and remove any links to this test page :)
NOTE: This is only for practice and periodically linked up posts will be deleted.
You will see these rules every week.
1. Only link up rooms dedicated to the One Room Challenge™. The purpose of this event is to support one another in finishing a room.
2. Your post should include information about your space and a link back to the ORC link-up page so the readers can easily navigate through the other rooms.
3. Please be respectful of this interior design event and only have links that relate to your One Room Challenge space. Guiding the viewers away from this event, or creating a ‘friends group’ within the challenge is not in the spirit of the ORC and won’t be permitted.
4. You must display the One Room Challenge™ Guest Participant logo in each of your six weekly postingsto be eligible for any of the feature opportunities.